Monday, February 13, 2012

Valentines

Here is a cute idea if you want to give your sister a valentine!


1. Find out what she likes.
2. Get online and find a valentine that matches
3. Print it out and write your name where it says "From:" And hers where it says "To:"
4.  Give and enjoy!

For instance, I have a friend who Loves Spiderman.
so I look up Spiderman Valentines on Google Images.
This is what I get.
Then I choose one I think they will like the most.
Which happens to be this one.
Then I Print it off and write their name on it and mine, and possibly some endeering words from me such as "So glad you are my friend!" "You're the best!" "thanks for letting me be part of your life!" And so forth.
Then I send it to them.
Great plan!

Be sure your sisters know your number and also know that you want them to call you anytime at all if they have a problem!

Good luck!
Get VT!

Love, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment